You have probably already spotted our personal coaches around the club. But do personal trainers really make a difference? Discover the 5 reasons why you should get a personal trainer!
- Customized fitness plan – A personal trainer assists you in achieving your goals. Your coach will draw up a fitness plan that is fully tailored to your needs and will motivate you all the way to the finish line.
- See results sooner. Left to their own devices, many individuals wind up on cardio machines at the gym or listlessly moving from one piece of exercise equipment to another. Your personal trainer can ensure that you spend your time performing the right exercises with the proper equipment. Start making the most of your time at the gym!
- Avoid injuries. If an individual tries to use a piece of gym equipment he or she is unfamiliar with, they are likely to have incorrect form. Lifting weights without proper form is a recipe for lasting or serious injuries. A personal trainer can teach individuals the right form and correct them as they go through the exercises, thereby reducing the risk of injuries.
- Lose fat and gain muscle. Most people who embark on a fitness journey want to lose fat, build muscle, or both. However, not many know how to go about doing that. They may spend too long on cardio and not enough time strength training or vice versa. A personal trainer can help individuals strike a proper balance to burn fat while building lean muscle.
- Set realistic goals. Nothing is more disheartening than failing to achieve a fitness goal. With enough failure, an individual may give up on their health and wellness objectives. However, sometimes a failed gym goal is a self-fulfilled prophecy. If the individual set a goal to lose 10 pounds in a week, he or she is asking for disappointment. A personal trainer can establish realistic and healthy fitness goals as well as help their clients achieve them.
So when you see our coaches around the club, don’t hesitate to talk to them.
Register before the end of May and enjoy free personal coaching!
Leave a Reply